Make a Russian drink – kvass, and earn your million!
We make “turn-key” kvass –factories and get you acquainted with all secrets of successful production.
Kvass is a traditional Russian soft drink known throughout the world. This kvass is made on the basis of malt, bread, raisins and water. Kvass is a natural, tasty and healthy drink.
Already 30 companies in Russia, China and Australia produce really tasty, unleavened kvass on our equipmentand earn up to 40,000 USD. per month!
For this, only 3 steps are enough!
Step 1: Decide to become a kvass-maker
Step 2: Determine the required production volume
Step 3: Conclude a contract with BROTECH
Together with a full set of equipment for the production of kvass you will receive:
- Profitable business with a profitability of more than 100%. Your profit per liter is from 30 rubles.
- Unique recipes for unleavened kvass, which is very popular among customers.
- Full technological professional support for your project.
- Installation supervision, launch and training from professional technologist.
- Recommendations for market positioning from a highly professional marketing consultant.
- Assistance in preparation of all necessary permission documentation.
- Fast return on investment. It is possible to cover equipment’s spending only in one season!
How much will I earn?
You can earn up to 80,000 USD per month if you consider the most productive plant at 5,000 liters per day. We produce kvass-factories with capacity from 100 liters to 10 tons of kvass per day.
What do I need to start production?
- Premises. Preferably the first floor. The area depends on the production capacity. For comparison, a factory of 100 l / day requires only 20 m2, while a factory for 1000 l / day requires about 70 m2. It is desirable that the floor and walls are laid with tiles (the former dining room on the outskirts of the city would be suitable).
- Electricity. For a factory of 100 l / day, total connection capacity must be at least 6 kW. For 1000 l / day - minimum of 10 kW.
- Water supply. Connection to a water canal or own well. Before starting work, you need to do an analysis of your water, and we will select the necessary water preparation system.
- Waistwater disposal is required.. Better central, but you can do with a cesspool.
- Certification. Prepared kvass must be supplied with a declaration of conformity. To do this, you need to collect a certain package of documents (not large), take samples of your products for analysis and wait for 5-7 days. No need for SES, firefighters, police and other . Only in 3 years you can be visited by Rospotrebnadzor. for a check
This is it, time to launch!
Price from 6 000 Euro